This Site is operated by FUCINA SOCIAL CLUB, a Cultural Association registered in Italy under registration number —————– at N.383 Via Maqueda Palermo 90133.
THIS WEBSITE IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU, THE USER, MEMBER OR CUSTOMER, SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
CONTENT ON THIS SITE
Your use of this Site and its contents including, without limit, any text, data, logos, graphics, photographs, images, animations, software, apps, forms, videos, music and other audio/visual materials that you access (“Content”) is subject to these Terms. Any Content that you access on this Site is either owned by us (or third parties who license such Content to us) and is made available only for your own personal use on the condition that you must not republish, post, transmit, edit, adapt, syndicate or distribute any Content without our prior written permission.
To the maximum extent legally permitted, you cannot link to or seek to extract data from this Site or reutilise any part of this Site or Content for any commercial purpose or use our Trade Marks in a way that suggests that you or your business has any endorsement from or affiliation to us without our prior written permission (at our sole discretion).
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This Site may link to third party websites from time to time. These links are provided for your convenience only. We do not control third party websites and are not responsible for their contents or how they operate. Where this Site includes any links to third party websites, this does not imply any endorsement by us of the goods, services or materials made available on such websites. You acknowledge that (to the maximum extent legally permitted and unless we state otherwise) we shall not be liable in respect of your use of those third-party websites or any purchase you make through them.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We collect the following personal data about you:
- Membership Application: The personal details you provide when submitting a membership application. This includes your name, address, e-mail address; business address and phone number; gender and date of birth; country; a picture of yourself; information about your work and other information that you elect to provide to support your application.
- Other Information: Personal details you choose to give when corresponding with us by phone or e-mail, participating in user/customer/member surveys or otherwise visiting and interacting with this Site or any other websites we operate, and personal data that you provide to us when you visit one of our Clubs. We can also combine personal data that you provide to us with other information we collect about you when you make a reservation through third-party services such as online restaurant- as necessary to process your requests.
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED PERSONAL DATA
- Log Data: When you visit our Site, our servers record information (“log data”), including information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Site. This log data includes your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (from which we understand the country you are connecting from at the time you visit the Site), browser type and settings, the date and time of your request.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
For a full refund, cancellation must be made within a full 7 days prior to membership requested starting date.